November 24, 2017     Florin Dumitrescu

How can foreign citizens acquire urban land in Romania?

Distribuie acest articol

Starting with 2012, foreign citizens from EU / EEA member countries can acquire land in Romania for secondary residences. Therefore, at present, a citizen of an EU / EEA member state can acquire real estate (house, land, apartment, etc.) under the same conditions as a Romanian citizen, by purchase, exchange, donation, or another type of transfer deed. of the property, but the destination of the building must be that of secondary residence. The category of land use must be construction yards. The land can have constructions on it or it can be without built constructions.

According to the provisions of the law, the residence of the person means the place where he has his secondary home. Unlike domiciles, the residence is optional and temporary. A natural person can have only one residence on the territory of a state.

The constructions, without the property right over the afferent land, can be acquired unconditionally.

For detailed information write to us at [email protected]

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Anunta-ma cand
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x

Revista Ta de Educatie in Imobiliare si Constructii


Florin Dumitrescu Linked In

Eu sunt Florin Dumitrescu si cred ca am o mare doza de naivitate si idealism. Idealism si naivitate. Desi pare o prezentare tinuta la Asociatia Idealistilor Anonimi, de fapt nu e decat o justificare, poate neverosimila a crearii acestei reviste. Da. Am creat aceasta revista in speranta naiva de a indrepta lucrurile (care trebuie sa recunoastem, nu merg foarte bine) in afacerile imobiliare.

Cere sfatul nostru